Hi Friends! I am back today after a semi-long [so it seemed] break. And what better reason to come back then with a link-up by my homeslice Whitney? Okay. I'm lying. The only reason I came back was for this link-up with Whitney. Plus, who isn't all about some serious stalking on this freezing day? Yes, I said freezing. Right now it is -5 in my hometown. High of 0.
Fact; I have to shower first. I hate getting into a wet shower. I feel like I can't get clean. Plus, our drain SUCKS, so I hate stepping on hubby's remaining suds. I shower first, or I don't shower until hours later when the tub is dry again.
Fact; I'm a little OCD when it comes to laundry and the dishes. I love that hubby tries to help, don't get me wrong, but I have my way the dishes go in and it drives me nuts when his way isn't the right way.. ;) Laundry has to be washed; delicates, whites, darks, hubby's work clothes, towels. If it's not, I clean the washer between washes. I don't want hubby's dirty clothes residue settlin' into my bras thankyouverymuch.
Fact; I would win any version of "Name that Tune." It's also a life goal to be on the "Singing Bee."
Fact; Lauren Conrad told me to take prenatal vitamins because it would make my hair & nails grow. What LC says, I do. It may have freaked hubby out when we first started dating.
Fact; I once told husband I didn't really like flowers. My bad. Now I never get flowers. But oh I wish, do I wish. Just once I cross my fingers he'll come home and surprise me.
Fact; I have a degree in Sports Broadcasting & Journalism. I wanted to take Erin Andrews job. I haven't done crap with it.
Fact; I have seen every episode of "Full House," and always ruin the ending for myself. "Ohhh, this is the one where Danny..." Oops.
Fact; I could sit and watch "Roseanne" re-runs for hours. I told hubby I wanted our relationship to be like Roseanne & Dan's. His response? "F... no."
Fact; I am too obsessed with Italian food to think about giving it up for a diet. That garlic bread. The sauce. The salad. I die. Speaking of..11 o'clock can not come soon enough for my leftover spaghetti.
Fact; I'm 27 years old and have no idea what I want to be "when I grow up." People laugh when I tell them this, but I am dead serious. This could also be why I currently am having the hardest time ending this unemployment thing.
Fact; Being cheesy here... I believe the reason I was put on this earth was to be a mom. I can't even think about how my endometriosis might effect this without hyperventilating and freaking out.
Fact; To go along with the above, I also drunkenly sobbing told my now hubby on our 3 month anniversary that he may be with someone who can never have children. Needless to say, he still loves me (duh, he married me,) and forgot about my temporary insanity.
Fact; After a 3 year search & endless bottles of pink nail polish, I have finally found the perfect "Barbie," shade. Sinful Colors - Daredevil.
There you go friends. So random idiosyncrasies I have. Isn't it funny....I never noticed some of these things I did until I started blogging and doing these "link-ups." And yes Whitney, I too thought of half of these while I was in the shower. That shower place...who wants to think of a waterproof notebook to put in there?


Why do I feel like we would make an incredible Singing Bee duo? Seriously though.
ReplyDeleteI gave you the Versatile Blogger Award! http://jessicarbrackman.blogspot.com/2013/01/im-versatile.html
ReplyDeleteWe are so much a like i dont even know where to begin. So i will just leave it at this.. After every single bullet point I was like, yes! Omg yes! Me too! Ahhh YES!! Hahaha
ReplyDeleteha, I laughed about the prenatal vitamins thing! I didn't know it made your hairs and nails better? I'm gonna have to get some!
ReplyDelete