Image Map

Monday, January 28, 2013

Last call at Club Uterus

It's Monday, and I am wore out. 
I subbed today - woohoo! 
Hollla! That makes 6 days in the last 2 and a half weeks. Considering I had a total of 5 jobs the whole first semester... I will take it. 

However, I subbed for music. During the drumming unit. 

And I learned 8th graders are judgmental as all can be, & 5th graders smell.

Did I also mention hubby left at 3:30 this morning, which meant I wasn't able to fall back asleep?

No sleep + headache + hungry tummy = dinner at 4:45, bachelor at 7, and bed soon after. 
That's the plan, stan.

Now, on to business. I wish I could tell you we had a really exciting weekend. I can't.
I sinned. Gluttony. Big time.
Stupid Olive Garden. 
Forewarning - I am sucking at this Instagram thing. I'm crossing my fingers each weekend I'll get better for this link-up with my dolls KarlaNicole :) 

 

Friday was nothing exciting. It was suppose to be, but wasn't. I finally got around to painting my nails, first time in a month. Hubby was at a conference for work all week, and while I had planned to cook dinner, it ended up not happening since he wasn't that hungry. 
Okay, fiiiiiiiine.
Instead, we decided to try one of the local bars & just split a greaseball burger and fries. 
Guys.
We are so "small town," that the one bar doesn't even serve burgers.
Which meant we ended up at Culvers, for a butterburger and fries. Still good, but not the plan. We then were in bed by 8:45, cause that's how newlyweds roll in this house. 
Saturday was a lazy day for us in this house. We did lots of laundry, took a nap or two, and then made our way to our highly anticipated date night of Olive Garden. OG is amaze friends, but we also enjoy it maybe once, if not twice a year. So when I over-indulge, as I did to an extreme, I don't feel super guilty knowing it's not going to happen again anytime soon. The 45 minute wait was beyond worth it, and we had the most amazing waitress. She was awesome, hysterical, and we laughed almost all through dinner. Plus, she kept that breadstick basket full which E loved! However, by the time we got home, our bellies were ahurtin. Thank gosh I have a wonderful hubby who rubbed my back until I felt better! 
Sunday was more lazyness. I was suppose to babysit for family friends all afternoon/evening, but since we got an "ice storm" of sorts, they cancelled. Not gonna lie, I was kinda bummed as I haven't seen the kids in awhile. But, it was extra time with the hubby and judging by the slew of love notes I got/found today, he enjoyed it as much as I did.

Perfect barbie pink nails!

Date night boots!
We got home from OG & chunk was CONVINCED something was up there!

Happened today.. but in LOVE with this basket from Marshalls! Matches our bath perfectly!!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love love love love those boots!!! Need them like yesterday!!! And you are doin great with Instagram. Trust- once you get goin you can't stop!! Love ya :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nail polish color! I'm just about to paint my nails pink. And I love that basket. I work at TJ Maxx here and I've considered buying one, but I don't know what I would use it for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Barbie Pink nails. Marshalls/TJ Maxx/ Home Goods... GIRL.. those stores are my weakness. I try to STAY AWAY as much as possible. I could drop some serious cash in any of the three. LOVE that basket. & much like Jessica, I wouldn't know what to use it for, but I have problems and would buy it anyway! Haha. =) Thanks for linking up, love. <3

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo