We are 8 days from the end of the school year, wow. That really takes a lot to process. I have learned more then I ever imagined in my first year, have dealt with communication issues and negative feedback, but all in all, I wouldn't trade it for anything. These 20 little Kinderkiddos are my first class. There will always be a spot for them in my heart. Every day this last week I've had tears in my eyes thinking about how I won't see them for the next 3 months. But on the flip side, last week I got to meet my class for next year, and they make me so excited. I can already tell it's going to be a different dynamic.
Enough reflecting, now on to the fun part! We have been popping a balloon every day for the last 15 days, and Friday's was "snack in the lunchroom." Imagine my surprise when I walk into the lunch room and there are balloons and signs galore saying "Happy Early Birthday!" The kids and their parents threw me a surprise birthday party! Definitely early, my Birthday isn't until August, but so sweet. There was cupcakes and ice cream, fruit cups, and even juice (which they loved!) And to top it all off, they even got me presents!
I could not believe, 1) how amazing it was for my aide and parents to do this, but 2) how my kiddos were able to keep it a secret! Definitely a perfect end to our year :)
![]() |
| End of the year door - they were so proud of themselves for this one :) |
![]() |
| Opening presents with each other |
![]() |
| Seriously. My heart is so, so full of love <3 nbsp="" td="">3> |



You are seriously the cutest teacher. I want to be in your class!!!!
ReplyDelete