This weekend we kicked off summer by hosting our first party in our new house! We threw a sweet little housewarming party with our family and some close friends and boy the day flew by. All that prep, all that food, and then poof - it's over!
To be honest, I didn't take too many pictures. I was too busy running around filling food, talking to people, and really enjoying our time to be honest. It was so nice to finally have people come see all the hard work we have put into the house, as well as show it off.
We went the traditional bbq route with Mr being the Grill Master with brats, and burgers, and hot dogs. Hot dogs, that had to be the "best" quality. I'm not much of a hot dog person to begin with, unless I need one to get rid of that gut rot after tailgating, but Mr can't STAND Oscar Mayer hot dogs. So that meant he spent his Friday lunch hour scouring until he found; Nathans. Ya know. Like the hot dog eating contest. Yes husband, because the 2 and 3 year old kiddos that ate them totally could tell the difference.
We have such amazing family that I didn't have to do much as our parents and godparents brought side dishes and dessert, so sweet.
Okay, pictures!
Truth be told, can not WAIT to host another one ;)







Hoooooray for a fun housewarming party! :) All that food looks delish, too!!
ReplyDeleteyum-o! I too am a hot dog snob. Oscar Mayer hot dogs are horrid. Nathan's or Ambassador all the way.
ReplyDeleteI really love your hair that color. Hottie!
I love the chevron paper plates!! And your patio furniture! And lemonade slush with alcohol?! YUM!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Your setup is absolutely adorable... VERY cute!!!
ReplyDelete