For those who don't know, Cole Swindell is an upcoming country artist who is also a songwriter and has written some amazing songs for Luke Bryan, Thomas Rhett, and Florida Georgia Line among others. He is best known for the song, "Chillin' it," as well as his new single, "Hope you get lonely tonight." My personal favorites are "Ain't worth the whiskey" and "Brought to you by beer."
Anyways, as I've said the past few country concerts, I feel like I am getting older, and older. Between the outfits, the drunkness, and just the general "feel," I really, really try to just focus on the music. Though I can say, my girlfriends and I were the most clothed females there if that tells ya anything!
The bar was so packed we didn't have the best seats, but he did an awesome job making us people in the back feel like we were right up front. He sang about 5 of his songs, as well as other songs he wrote for the above artists I mentioned. Everyone cheered for him to sing an encore, and when he came out he was completely humble about it.
I'm calling it right now. This guy is the next big thing. His song writing skills straight up amaze me. I always need to "feel" the music and be able to relate to it, and every single song he sang got my heart into it.
He's coming back to our area in July and my girls and I already went ahead and marked it on the calendar! This show isn't in the heart of a college town so fingers crossed we won't feel like judgmental old grannys ;)
For your listening pleasure; "Chillin it" and "Ain't worth the whiskey."



How fun?! I love him and his songs are super catchy! And I must say, I'm loving your outfit too ;)
ReplyDeleteHe's a cool guy. I really like his music. I saw him when he opened for Luke in Oklahoma and he was lovely and fun!
ReplyDeleteI love Cole. One of the things I really like about Sirius radio is they play new artists all the time to get them out there. It's crazy to me that he would be playing a free show!
ReplyDelete-Jackie
http://ournashvillelife.com