Image Map

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Surprise!

Yesterday I talked about the surprise early birthday party my Kiddos threw me, and last weekend we threw a surprise 30th anniversary party for my in-laws. Surprises for everyone!

My SIL and I started talking about this back at the beginning of March when we realized this year was 30. After we attended the Justin Moore concert together, we started discussing how we can keep this a surprise and the details that would need to be accomplished. And within 2 weeks, we had the place, the food, and the invites on their way in the mail.

We invited only siblings and close friends from their Church and until we pulled in the parking lot of the Church hall, they had zero idea. Surprise went off without a hitch!



Dress is Oakleigh Rose
Ignore my puffy face, this was day 4 of no voice and feeling like crap.



It was such a fun weekend filled with love, laughter, and amazing relationships. Mr and I kept talking about how we can't wait to make it to that milestone, which his parents then pray they will be around to witness. So positive ;)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I looove surprise parties, so glad yours turned out awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo