Today I wanted to share with you one of my new favorite online boutiques. And guess what, this isn't sponsored either. Hollla ;)
I happened upon this store, Oakleigh Rose, when Steph featured them on her blog. Well low and behold, I fell in love.
I ordered their "Peaches and Cream" dress, and WOW. Friends, not only did I feel beautiful in this dress, but the Mr, who hates maxi dresses, actually gave me a "Whoa," when I walked out of the bathroom. This one I can honestly say I have been wearing non-stop, and it never fails I get compliments on it.
Of course, I had to go back. For the "Radiant Orchid" dress which totally caught my eye. I saved this one up for my in-laws anniversary party and again, got the thumbs up from the husband.
Guys, this is a HUGE deal to be honest. My husband hates maxi dresses. So for him to be excited about not one, but two dresses, just blew me away.
But the best part of the whole process? Communicating with Meaghan. While I knew I needed both of these dresses in my wardrobe, it was with her convincing and answering my multiple insane sizing questions that really made me put this boutique at the top of my list. Not once during these email sessions did I feel I was "annoying" Meaghan, or that she was dismissing me... she truly cared. The caring continued in the packaging with the sweetest handwritten note. Did I mention I got these purchases in a few days flat? Yes. Amazing, I know.
So friends. Seriously, go check out this boutique. They have a new version of the "Peaches and Cream" dress in the most vibrant, amazing colors. I may have to splurge again ;)



They both look SO cute on you girl! I love maxi dresses and can't possibly understand why you hubby hates them- lol! I'm glad he liked both of these though :)
ReplyDeleteCayla, I can't even tell you how much this means to me! I will be sharing this post with our followers today, for sure! You look absolutely gorgeous in both dresses and we're so happy to have you shopping with us and we LOVE talking with you so don't ever feel like you're annoying me. :) Plus, if we get the husband's approval then we're obviously doing something right!! ;)
ReplyDeleteLookin so goo girl! I love both of those dresses. I can't stand maxi dresses but you wearing them has made me rethink this. lol
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing in those!!! I love the peaches&cream one. Beautiful!!! =D
ReplyDelete