I figure since I'm jumping back in this blogworld, the best way to do so would be to re-introduce myself. Ya know, in case you've forgotten how I roll ;)
I'm married to this guy.
We're coming up on 2 years in August. Time has flown.
This is our current "child."
Referred to as "Chunk," around these parts. He'll be 5 in July.... sad face. He's a Maine Coon, and very human-like, as obvious by this picture.
We bought a house about 2 months ago, Yay! But it's a ton of work... more then I expected.
My family is my everything. I have so many cousins, I refer to a majority of them as my "almost sisters."
My brother is probably one of the funniest people I know... though I'd never admit that to him!
Our household runs on "Badger blood," as we cheer for the University of Wisconsin.
I've had the same best friends since middle school. We've definitely gone through ups&downs, but we somehow found our ways to back to each other for the most important parts of our lives.
Music is the way to my heart. Give me a country playlist for soaking up the sun, or a 90's boyband shuffle on my ipod to clean and I'll be a happy camper.
I got to cross my dream of "swimming with dolphins" off my bucket list on our honeymoon.
Oh, and I just finished my first year of teaching Kindergarten! I will be enjoying this "summer break" more then you will ever know :)










HI :) Just want you to know I think you're adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love this! :D
ReplyDelete