Mr and I acknowledge every anniversary we can, and this one is no different. Yes, it's not our official 5 year anniversary, such as a wedding anniversary, but it's the anniversary of when my life officially changed, for the better. The anniversary of when someone who walked into my life and made everything make sense.
Our initial plans were to go back to the city where we met, to the same restaurant, and stay at the same hotel that night. Unfortunately, sometimes life gets in the way and those plans don't work out. Instead, I got the most heart-melting email that started my day off on the best foot possible.
Babe, while our physical appearances may have changed a bit in the last 5 years, the initial love at first sight sparks have never worn off. The laughter and trust that have grown over the years only make me realize every day that you are the best thing that ever happened to me. If there is such things as soul mates, there is no doubt that you are mine. I can not wait to see what how much our lives change in the next 5 years. I love you to the moon and back.
And why not end the week with my newest song obesssion. Happy Friday :)

Aw, that's so sweet. Happy meeting anniversary. <3
ReplyDelete-Jackie
http://ournashvillelife.com
PRECIOUS!!! :) I love celebrating special dates, 'real' anniversary or not!!!
ReplyDeleteAW! Love this! <3
ReplyDelete