The other day I was fixing things with my twitter, username, privacy levels, that kinda thing. And I came across this option to see your twitter archives all the way back to your first tweet. Well you bet I was on that like white on rice! So, today I thought I'd share ones that just made me smile and shows how far I've come since February of 2009.
First Tweet: 2/27/09
"Would love if Brewer Opening Day was tomorrow!"
3/28/09
"Seriously Gonzaga?! Seriously?! Well there goes my bracket."
^if you follow me at all, you know I'm obsessed with the tourney and pick 'zaga every year, and they screw me over, every year. Pretty sure I had this exact status this year.
4/27/09
"Just saw Landon from Real World Philly during lunch at Panera. He's even hotter in person!"
5/16/09
"So tired...but soooo worth it."
^ day after I met my HUSBAND!
6/4/09
"Yup, my weekend just got a MILLION times better!"
^ The weekend E surprised me with a visit home. Our first official "date."
7/21/09
"I'm sorry but Chris Brown is a waste of space. What a horrible apology."
8/13/09
"First time in 20 years Tigger hasn't fallen asleep on the edge of my bed. RIP sweet baby."
8/30/09
"Exhausted. To a baby kitten, bedtime really means playtime."
^ first night with Casanova!
4/11/10
RT: @sportsguy33Jim Nantz saying Tiger "managed to 69 through all of this" is my favorite sports moment of 2010 hands down.
4/16/10
"5 year old quote of the day; Miss Cayla, you have big boob lumps."
5/7/10
"When you hang around garbage, you start to stink - caroline. preach."
5/18/10
"AMAZING NEWS! When I come back from our road trip, I get my OWN CLASSROOM this summer!"
6/24/10
"Somebody once told me the world was macaroni so I took a bite out of a tree. It tasted kind of funky so I spit it at a monkey and the monkey started swearing at me. -- Oh you crazy 2nd graders."
7/11/10
"Just found my old sports blog.... maybe I should restart it?"
8/6/10
"Hahah. Jealous biznatches who de-friend me on facebook are so not worth my time. Thanks for the early birthday present!"
^ This has been pretty relevant lately. Ironically.
9/19/10
"Dear Rodgers, Favre woulda made that Lambeau Leap. Just sayin'."
12/10/10
"$2.97 for gas. SERIOUSLY!?"
^I was complaining then?!?! Now I'm freaking out at $3.70.
2/10/11
"I have now graduated from watching iCarly to How I met your Mother while making dinner. Way to be 25."
3/29/11
"Does anyone else remember when The Mizz was just Mike from Real World?"
5/25/11
"Jinxed my no doctor plan this year. Sprained wrist in Feb, Ear infections in March, now a slight tear in my knee. Bedrest for 10 days."
6/26/11
"Best.Day.Ever. <3 p="">3>
^ guess who get engaged....!!
7/27/11
"Contracts sent in. It's official----WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!"
8/10/11
"Biggest annoyance? People jackin' up tix prices. UW/Nebraska for $250? Face is 50 douchebags."
9/16/11
"McDonald's chocolate shake and a little Motown Philly to start out this road trip!"
^ on the road to Nashville!
1/19/12
| When I hear, "let's get down to business," my disney brain sings, "let's get down to business, to defeat the huns.." #mulan #disneynerd |
That's all I'll bore you guys with today. I couldn't believe half the stuff I tweeted. Now-a-days I sensor myself a little bit more, but man, sure made me giggle! Have you ever gone back and looked at your old tweets/facebook posts? Even some of my BLOG posts I get embarrassed about! Or when something was such a big deal then, and now you can barely remember? Crazy isn't it?
Oh this is too funny!! Love the boobs one. I got that all the time from kids. Haha. And the gas thing.... I can so relate. It's $4 over here in CT. -_-
ReplyDeleteI love the one the day after you met your husband. That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha - loved these!
ReplyDeleteLOL! How do you go back and see them?! I'd love to do that!
ReplyDelete