Image Map

Friday, May 2, 2014

5 for Friday: Accomplishments

Wowza. This week has been the longest week ever, yet I feel like I didn't even accomplish a quarter of what I wanted to. However, my lovely Erin Condren has this nice little space where I remember to write one thing I am glad I accomplished this week.

Monday: Finalized all of my field trip plans for the rest of the school year. We're going on an amazing field trip next week, and having a guest speaker come in the last week of school. It was nice to get all i's dotted and t's crossed!

Tuesday:  Finished cleaning out the old apartment. We are officially done with an apartment, woohoo!

Wednesday: This happened today. My kids have been working since January to achieve this day on our class DoJo, and it finally happened!! They set the goal on February 1st to get 100% and watch "Frozen," as a class, and wow! The way they congratulated everyone and told each other good job when the number came up on the SmartBoard brought me to tears. Love these kiddos.


Thursday: Managed to get rid of boxes in both our bedroom and the living room. It's actually looking like a house!

Friday: Oh hey. Guess who got up, showered, and treated herself to a Mickey D's diet coke and STILL made it to work on time. Yup. This girl.

And because what would Friday be without #backthatazzup? This week, you get a twofer. Because when I hear this word, my mind goes two different places!





Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) by Iggy Azalea on Grooveshark






Fancy by Reba McEntire on Grooveshark

3 comments:

  1. YES! Love the song choices. And HORRAY for getting some things done!! Hope you are feeling better. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the official upgrade from apartment to house! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cayla!! Oh I love the Reba song! I never heard it before but I seriously grooved my little butt off to that!! LOVE!! Hagw doll!! xoxo

    Lisa
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo