Image Map

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I am not the girl...



... who can wear heels for 8 hours straight. And doing it while chasing Kindergarteners just is plain dumb.

... who can go without dessert. Even if it's just a piece of chocolate, my sweet tooth desires it.

... who can drink just water, all day, errday. It is the most boring liquid on the planet.

... who can have her nails painted for more than a day unless they are shellac. I will pick it off asap.

...who will ever run any type of race. I have zero desire to do so

...who will ever be a size 00.

...who can go without caffine. Diet Coke me, please.

...who will ever be able to work-out in the morning. I need my sleep!

...who will stop using Housewives GIFs because people find them "stupid."

...who will never use sarcasm as humor.

...who will ever be a money-making blogger.

...who will be able to go on a shopping binge without feeling guilty.

...who can sit still when a good song comes on. When Luke Bryan says "hands up," hands go up, even while driving.

...who can focus on anything other then the big game... even at a concert.


True Life: I miss Jersey Shore... and Snooks.






5 comments:

  1. I would never, ever do a marathon ever. But I'm with you that when Luke Bryan tells me to get my hands up, they are going to go up.

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, loved this!!!! Water is so boring!!! I need me a Cherry Dr. Pepper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Jersey Shore antics too.

    No no no heels, marathoning, avoiding caffeine, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I loveeee drinking water every day and all day. woot! I used to be a huge freak about DC but I've now replaced my soda with LaCroix waters. I just need the carbonation, not the caffeine.

    and working out in the morning? bah humbug is all I have to say to that. ish. sleep is more important.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot walk in heels... its pathetic, seriously! I wear flats almost every.single.day! I love water, but I still love Mt Dew too haha... just trying to avoid it as much as I can, sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo