"Crazy" - Kat Dahlia. This has been a staple when I've been attending my kickboxing class and it just gets my adrenaline pumping.
"Classic" - MKTO. This song screams 1990's boyband summer hit to me. Love.
"Sing" - Ed Sherran. True story, I am not a fan of this redhead. When I saw he sang this song, total shock, but I still love it.
"Ain't it fun" - Paramore. Again, not a fan of this band. However, we only had one radio station come in when we moved and I totally grew to love this song and dance while painting.
"Whiskey In My Water" - Tyler Farr. This guy, his voice, swoon. I expect some serious #1's.
What's on your workout playlist as of late?
Nice picks! My running playlist is out-of-control long — like, a couple hundred songs, so I can always skip past the ones I'm not in the mood for :) Can't ever go wrong with Girl Talk though!
ReplyDeleteYou know, I was never a fan of Ed Sheeran either and now I'm hooked. Paramore I don't care for either but I like this one particular song as well. Never heard the first one.. LOVE IT! =D
ReplyDelete