Now that we have a new house to decorate, where else does one go for inspiration but Pinterest?We have two guest bedrooms, and as you may have noticed last week, we painted both of them grey. Currently, we don't have plans to put anything in the smaller of the two rooms. It may turn into a work room for now, if not just a "second closet" since I seem to have taken it over...
oops. However, the guest room. Well, that needs to be welcoming, not too girly, and masculine enough a passing out there after Badger games is an option for friends.
So off to Pinterest I've hopped. These seem to be the top 3... as I pinned them each multiple times. Not to mention the non-stop trips to Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Gordmans/Kirklands this week for ideas. Fingers crossed one of these knocks off
both Mr and I's socks! This could be a long process.....
Here I thought we'd move in, and have rooms ready to go. That is so not happening. And I'm in love with all the above. Any feedback would be amazing :)
These rooms are so pretty! I love the pops of color! Have fun decorating!
ReplyDeleteWe just moved and are in the decorating process, so I know just what you are going through! Our walls are grey in the den, so now I'm trying to figure out what to paint the entertainment center and what not. I'm going back and forth between white, teal tones, and yellow. I love them all, so it's hard to make a decision!!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh man. I love it all. I'm a sucker for yellow. And turquoise. But the first pic with the chevron... mmm! I've decided I'm taking the next flight out to WI to come help. I always have decorating fever. =D
ReplyDeleteAlrighty. Love the look on number 1 with a few adjustments. Replace the two mirror things with full mirror squares or even a long wall mirror, remove the two crystal sconce things, and no pink. I would do a light blue. And I don't like the nightstand in 1 either. I like the 2 side tables in number 2 or the nightstands in the last one! :) I also like the bed in the last one too.
ReplyDeleteOR it might just be easier to just pick the last one, change the lamp, the wall decorations, and maybe a different rug. I'd also do more of a blue than a turquoise, but either would work. I like turquoise too.
You could always do Badger colors...
:-)
We really haven't done much with our house since we bought it 3 years ago, ha! Lots of hand-me-downs, Craigs List finds, etc.... which has been GREAT for newlyweds on a budget, but now I'm really itching to redecorate, well. EVERYTHING! haha
ReplyDeleteLOVE that coral white and gray combo!
ReplyDelete