Image Map

Monday, April 30, 2012

I feel pretty, oh so pretty (with the help of a few friends)

Happy Monday loves!
It's gross out today... as in foggy, dreary, drizzly, and yuck!
I'm being over-ambitious this year for Mother's Day [more on that later this week], but I need to be outside painting. Mother Nature must have missed that memo I guess.


Instead we'll talk about something that makes me smile: beauty products.
Specifically my favorite ones of the moment!
 I can not live without these products.

1. Skinnygirl face scrub is simply AMAZING.  I can't stress that enough. I've always had a rough time with my skin, especially over the last year or so and have tried everything from Clinique, Mary Kay, Neutrogena, pretty much everything.
This sucker makes my skin as smooth as a babies booty. 
To be clear, it's to be applied on already clean skin. 
But my skin has never been softer, looked smoother, or smelled yummier.
Ok, that last part was kinda creepy... but it does smell amazing.
I am a huge Bethenny fan, as well as her skinnygirl philosophies and products. Check them out for yourself. I have yet to be disappointed. 
http://skinnygirlfaceandbody.com/


2. DiorShow Mascara.
There isn't much to say but wonderful.
The first time I wore this mascara, without telling E I purchased a new one, he asked;
"Do you have fake lashes on? We're just going to dinner." 
No joke. This mascara is that good. 
This is my one beauty splurge.
Go getcha own... Sephora

3. CoverGirl Smoothers Concealer.
I'm not perfect, and sometimes I get a zit or two or three. [Depending on that time of the month.]
And this little stick makes it disappear.    
One dab and I'm good to go. 
I normally apply it underneath my foundation, and if it's still a PITA [pain-in-the-arse], I apply some over too. 

4. Maybelline Baby Lips
I just discovered this little joy. 
I'm normally not a lip person besides my beloved EOS, but this not only leaves my lips feeling kiss-a-licious, but gives it just the right amount of sheen. 
I hate, hate, hate lip gloss.... but I'd totally wear this for my wedding day. 

5. Rimmel Bronzer. 
As a recovering tan-aholic, I find myself looking pretty pasty these days. 
Soooo, this little baby does the trick. 
The thing I like about it, is it's not "too" much. 
It doesn't make me look like an oompa-loompa
  Because that my friends, would be scary! 
Tomorrow let's talk about my shopping excursion last week! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo