Image Map

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Update...

So I'm thinking of things to do today that can give me a break from "wedding fun," and the first thing that pops in my head, is a blog. Which leads to: What kind of blog? After floating ideas through my head on the car ride back from the Milwaukee area, a "lifestyle" blog is what I came up with. Imagine my surprise, when I try to google "blog sites," and it takes me straight to my own... that I completely forgot about!

Back in 2008, I graduated with a degree to pursue Sports Media & Broadcasting. Since I had just spent the previous semester working for the school newspaper, I decided to put all of my published articles on this [former] blog and include the link with my resume for employers to check out. Well, fast forward 4 years and I'm at a completely different place in my life and no longer need those writing samples, if not for my own history.

Back to the topic at hand, a lifestyle blog. There are so many new & exciting things going on in my life; new home, new career path, a wedding, I figured it was hard to narrow it down to just one topic. So this blog will touch on some of the fun of the above. I figure I'll also put my love for TV shows and books to good use and share some of my favorite things.

It may not be the most exciting blog, but it's something I know I'm going to enjoy. I hope you do too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo