Wedding! Wedding! Wedding! I totally hear that in my head as the Monster Truck voice.
We are almost 3 months away from the big day. Crazy bones! We're to the point where it's down to the little details right now. We decided to try and save money and go the cupcake route. We're pretty excited about them, and they taste amazing.
See?!
Okay... Okay. Fine. I couldn't resist, that song just makes me smile. Here's the real link though. Gigi's!
These are my FAVORITE cupcakes. Like, in the world. They are a yummy piece of heaven in your mouth. Mmm Mmm Mmm! If you have a Gigi's near you, I suggest you go check it out today. Now, with that being said, the next question is what in the world do we put the cupcakes on?
I've talked to a few local vendors, and they either have something too small, or something way too big. And then the question becomes to we spend the money to rent something for a day, or spend less and build something? We're having about 250 cupcakes. Which is kind of a lot.
As I talk about the countdown to the wedding, I realize I really need to get my butt going on this whole working out thing. My goal is to be able to wear a bikini for our honeymoon. I honestly got up early this morning [ 6:15... that's early for me ] to go workout... and I woke up to rain. UGH! So now, I either do some Jillian Michaels, or wait until after work this afternoon to go run on the treadmill. Decisions, decisions.
Ps, if you are looking for something to kick your bootiliciousness...try this.
Jillian's 30 day shred

No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo