Image Map

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Much to-do about to-do's

I don't know about anyone else, but I have one of those "to-do" lists that never stops growing. Between wedding planning, normal household chores, and now moving... phew! Yes, moving! I'm beyond excited. We got the phone call yesterday that we got approved and now into a new place we go. Woohoo!

The part I'm most excited for, is that we're moving the weekend after one of my first bridal showers. Why is this exciting? We actually get to put stuff to use, instead of putting it in a box and waiting - which was the original plan until after the wedding.

Back to the main idea behind the post... yesterday I had a to-do list. It had maybe 10 items on it. And I accomplished all but 1 since some lady didn't get back to me. How excited was I to have a quiet day today...not. As soon as the fiance gets home, we're discussing moving details, wedding details, and next thing I know... a new list.. of 25 things. I mean really? Granted, some of these things aren't "dire" and could wait for another time, but why not just get them out of the way? In a way, it excites me. The subbing jobs haven't been coming in like I planned, so at least it gives me something to do.

Few quick things:
* Super excited for "The Client List" with JLoveHewitt. I've been such a fan since the "Kids Incorporated" days. It was my favorite show to watch after school. That and the Mickey Mouse Club. Fun fact: Fergie was also in Kids Incorporated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo8-xatRMM0

*  New facebook.... um. I've never been a fan of when they change the layout. I'm still a fan of the first one circa 2005 when we signed up at good old college. I know facebook is some form of "self glorification," but not everyone wants a million pictures plastered of them all over. It's gotten to the point where it's almost a hassle to go to a friends page and figure out how to post to the wall, comment on a picture, etc. But, it is what it is, and I know the simple thing would be to just cancel my page. It's kinda like that saying, "If you didn't vote, you can't bitch." Well, "If you don't like it, just cancel, and don't bitch." Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo