As much as college football will always be my first love, college basketball is a really close second... especially this time of the year. MARCH MADNESS. Goodness gracious we sure kicked it off in a good way. I am so excited about the games this year, even if I have no idea what to do with my bracket. I mean, hello.... have you seen the West Bracket? Zaga, K State, Arizona, Ohio State, ND... my Badgers are in for a rough road!! I got faith ;)
This weekend I... got treated to a romantic dinner at our favorite restaurant here in town. We somehow got the booth way in the back, all by ourselves. I had some to die for mushroom & spinach ravioli and we had a nice time just catching up on our weeks.
This weekend I... kicked off March Madness with husband at our favorite place, BW3. Buffalo Wild Wings for those who don't know. There were drinks consumed, wings chowed down upon, and giggles galore. This also meant getting home and passing out by 5 (husband,) and 8 (wife.) We're winners.
This weekend I... watched the Badgers just dominate over Michigan and Indiana. It was "Badger Central" in our house as every day revolved around the game. Thank gosh for my smart phone. What did we do before technology to catch up on the score while we're at work. I mean... no, I'd never do that.
This weekend I... headed off to Kohl's for a mini-shopping spree. Leftover gift cards, 20% off, and $.52 out of my pocket later, I walked out with a great new work shirt. Woohoo!
This weekend I... spent Sunday morning reading through our insurance binder. Turns out that ankle ailment is Achilles tendonitis. Bah humbug. That means Aleeve, ice, and a trip or two to Physical Therapy. Not too excited about that one. But I also can't work out or wear heels until I'm "cleared," and I know better this time. I will follow doctor's orders.
This weekend I... watched Selection Sunday with Mr, had a quick dinner, and were fast asleep by 8 pm. We really live the newlywed life ya know ;)
This weekend I... watched Selection Sunday with Mr, had a quick dinner, and were fast asleep by 8 pm. We really live the newlywed life ya know ;)






Oh mannn I want some wings now. Also, March Madness...does not compute in this brain. I guess since UGA always sucks.
ReplyDeleteGosh I love BWW! Sweet bbq is my favorite! I am hoping that the badgers can make it the sweet 16! Jealous that you get to go to the game!!
ReplyDeletemmmmm wings.
ReplyDelete& I need to say, you and E are seriously the cutest couple I think I've ever seen.
You both look so happy. =)
Yum! Buffalo Wild Wings! I may have to get some wings now.
ReplyDeleteaw what a nice weekend! I love b dubs!!
ReplyDelete