Image Map

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Bumpday Wednesday - 31 weeks!






How far along: 31 weeks... yikes!

Baby size: Baby is about 15.5 inches, and just over 3 lbs. A pineapple!

Weight gain: 12 pounds. We had a scare this week and I ended up going to the doctor early, and besides for being told everything was a-okay, I was told to keep eating as I ended up losing a pound. Ugh! I know people say pregnancy is your excuse to "eat for 2," but I'd like to honestly know how those people do it. No judgement, just seriously asking. I eat 3 bites of something and I feel soooo full!

Stretch marks: Still negative. Though it's looking rather funky by my belly button!

Sleep: Not happening! As soon as I get comfy, I have to pee. And if I don't have to pee, she's wide awake. I suppose she's preparing me for the next few months but man, I'm dragging by today.

Gender: Baby girl has a name! Truth be told, we've had names picked out for quite some time, when we started talking babies. But then it became "real," and we had a bit of an "oh crap, this is permanent, are we 120% sure this is what we want to name her."

Movement: See above about sleeping. Little girl has decided my ribs are the perfect spot to be and while I love feeling that little foot or hand, it sure has been making driving interesting!

Food cravings: Lemon ANYTHING! Lemonade, lemon water, lemon ice from culvers....

What I miss: I know this sounds silly, but being able to sit out in the sun. I become a lobster within 30 minutes, even with sunscreen. It's going to be a long summer!

Symptoms:The end of last week we had some Braxton Hicks. Also, heartburn. Especially if I eat later at night. Hello miserable!

Belly button: Can I call it a middie?

Looking forward to: Our last day of school is Friday, woohoo! My goal this year was to just make it until then, and then little miss can come whenever she'd like. Also, our dresser finally came, so I can't wait to spend next week putting away clothes....Eeeek! 

1 comment:

  1. Girl you look fantastic!!! Yay! I can't wait to hear her name...I'm sure it's harder to choose when it becomes REAL like this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo