Image Map

Friday, June 12, 2015

Bumpdate - Week 32



 Ignore the hot mess of a picture. This was a last minute, last day of school, let's go out to celebrate, oh wait, let's take a picture picture. Also, my hair? Not sure what's going on there!

How far along: 32 weeks... getting closer!

Baby size: The size of a squash this week. She's anywhere from 15 - 16 inches, and 2.5 - 3.5 pounds.

Weight gain: 12 pounds, still stuck on this number. Went for my check up this week and actually lost weight again. My doctor isn't concerned yet and said we'll talk next time if I still haven't gained weight.

Stretch marks: My stomach has definitely been getting tighter and itchy this week so I've been slathering on that Mama's Bee's like no other!

Sleep: This week was a bit better. We had mostly meetings this week and I found myself taking a nap when I got home. That then led to heading to bed a bit later, and being able to sleep in a few days has helped. I'm still up every few hours for that whole bathroom business.

Gender: Baby girl. I went to Hobby Lobby this week and got some letters for her nursery, but after some discussion with E, we decided we're gonna be that obnoxious couple who doesn't reveal the name until the baby is born.

Movement: Another week, more wiggle worm action. I've had lots of people ask to touch the belly this week, and she was playing hide-and-seek with a co-worker. I'm definitely going to miss feeling her every day!

Food cravings: Still on a lemon/fruit kick... though I did throw some of those s'mores oreos in my cart over the weekend and they may already be gone...

What I miss: Planning for summer. I've been asked to do all sorts of things this summer, and I feel I just can't give a definite answer.

Symptoms: Braxton hicks, and bloating by the end of the day.

Belly button: It's seriously half and half! The bottom half is out, top half still in. Soooo weird!

Looking forward to: our birthing class this weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how close it's getting -eeeeek! I cannot wait to see that lil girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo