How far along: 34 weeks... 6 weeks or less, folks!
Baby size: Baby Girl is a butternut squash this week. She's between 17 - 18 inches, and just over 4 pounds.
Weight gain: 12 pounds, still stuck on this number. Hope it's gone up for our appointment this week! Baby definitely feels like she's gotten bigger this week.
Stretch marks: Still nothing, thank GOSH!
Sleep: Happening in spurts. I am so thankful to have the next few weeks off. I've learned the sleeping until 7 helps somewhat.
Gender: Pretty, pretty princess :)
Obsessing: over my hair. I know that sounds so funny, but my hair has never been this thick and full in my life, and I'm not complaining. I cut 6 and a half inches off when we found out in December, and it's already grown past my previous length. Heeey, pregnancy perk ;)
Over: drinking water. Even lemon water is a struggle right now. Gimme all the kool-aide, juice, heck, even milk (which I can't stand.)
Movement: She's still movin' like crazy up there, though I'm finally feeling some relief from my ribs.
Food cravings: Strawberries, snap peas, cereal.... I'm not a big eater in the summer with the heat anyways, and it's only intensified. I have zero desire to eat anything heavy.
What I miss: You know that song, "Sangria," by Blake Shelton? It may be TMI, but I really, really miss those nights with E.
Symptoms: At the end of last week, I started waking up in the middle of the night with my arms and hands feeling numb and tingling. It's still happening, and by morning my hands are so swollen and hurt to even move.
Belly button: It's no longer a full innnie, but it's not a sticking out outtie either... if that makes ANY sense.
Looking forward to: After some serious issues getting her dresser, we FINALLY got it yesterday. My goal this week is to put it together.

Yay for no stretch marks and thick, long hair!!!! :) you're looking great!
ReplyDelete