Can I just say this pregnancy thing is starting to FLY by?? I keep saying I feel we missed out not knowing for almost the first trimester, but wow... 5 weeks to 30 weeks is crazy to me!
No bumpdate last week thanks to Spring finally arriving and allergies taking over, which turned into sinus issues, and turned into being down for the count. The last thing my puffy face and glazed over eyes wanted to do was take a million pictures. This week was rough as it was, not the best picture in the world. Sorry baby!
How far along: 25 Weeks
Baby size: Baby is about 13.6 inches, and 1.5 pounds. At my appointment last week our OB informed me baby was measuring small and quite the peanut.
Weight gain: 9 pounds. I have to say, I was totally nervous and talked to my doctor about it, but she is the best and calmed me big time!
Stretch marks: So far, no marks! It's definitely looking a little funky around my belly button, but hey, I'll take it!
Sleep: Varies. Week 24, I was out for the count almost every night. However, week 25, this bladder thing is kicking in full force so we're up at least twice to take care of business. Plus, there's that whole getting comfy thing.
Gender: Last weekend E and I went to pick out paint colors for baby bean's closet... Peony Pink is quite a lovely shade :)
Movement: Like CRAZY! What a wiggle-worm she is. I've started video taping my stomach when she's really going, and finally, E got to feel her kick last Wednesday. I was a big ball of tears afterwards, but what a special moment!
Food cravings: Week 24; Water, plums, and I still have a hankering for Chinese that hasn't been filled. Week 25; Water, watermelon, and Chocolate chip Chewy Granola Bars.
What I miss: It's officially sandal season! And I miss all my fancy, non-supportive sandals that I use to wear with work. If I don't wear anything with support, I can barely walk by the end of the day. Thankfully Shopko came through and I ended up with some walk-on-clouds Nike sandals.
Symptoms: Week 24 - Hot flashes. Man, those are no joke! I need a closet for all the layers I bring to work lately. Week 25 - holy belly tightening! My skin feels like it's going to tear apart it feels so tight.
Belly button: Still an innie.. but it really wants to be an outie!
Looking forward to: The month of May! We have 3 baby showers within 2 weeks and I could not be more excited. And baby bean couldn't be more blessed.

Yay for upcoming baby showers!!! Enjoy getting spoiled ;) I think I know what Nike cloud-sandals you're referring too and they are seriously awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking great girlfriend!! :) I love seeing your progress!
ReplyDelete