When we found out this pregnancy news, we really struggled with wanting to get professional pictures done through the pregnancy. Is it a memorable time? Of course! But did we feel we'd rather spend the money on newborn pictures? Definitely.
Enter my cousin, who has taken up photography in her spare time. She's just starting, but boy do I love how simple these are. I told her about our dilemma and she was more then willing to take a few pictures. In all honesty, we didn't need many, so we gave ourselves the short window of time before the baby shower.
I've enjoyed every second of this pregnancy, and definitely want to remember it. We also wanted pictures to put in the baby book we're making. To us, this was the best solution. We could have done without the 20 mph winds that day though... ;)





You look SO beautiful!! :) I'm with you on wanting to spend more money on newborn pictures rather than maternity photos! I think a family/friend taking some simple pictures like these are all you need- they turned out great!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Definitely worth saving money on newborn photos instead :) you look so cute, as always!
ReplyDelete