As you can see, I'm struggling to keep up. More or less, we're struggling to take the pictures. Both our work schedules have just been crazy, and I am just the worst at taking timer pictures. These may start turning into selfies....
How far along: 27 Weeks
Baby size: Baby Bean is about 13 inches long, and weighs between 1.5 - 2 pounds.
Weight gain: 10 pounds total. If anything, this has become a wake-up call for me for after baby, that this extra weight sure takes its toll on me!
Stretch marks: We're in the 3rd trimester and none so far!
Sleep: Definitely not happening, and it's totally starting to show in my face I feel. If anyone knows how to get rid of these bags...let a momma know. We're currently sleeping with 4 pillows, and I put in my bumpnest order Monday morning the minute I woke up.
Gender: Baby Girl... we had more of "the name" talk this weekend, and definitely narrowed it down to 2!
Movement: This girl is a wiggle worm! Definitely around 7 in the morning when I'm driving to work, and 7:30 at night when I'm ready to veg out. E's been wanting to feel her kicks more and more, and the other day he was taken back by how hard she was kicking. We may have a little soccer star on our hands!
Food cravings: I have yet to have something completely crazy besides lots of fruit. This week especially is watermelon and peaches.
What I miss: Date night. And I don't mean just a date night at a restaurant/movie/etc, I mean the random date nights, let's go play darts or pool and get just the right amount of tipsy or dance all night. Those date nights.
Symptoms: Exhausted, and after our baby shower this weekend my back was killing me. I told E he couldn't complain at all when I asked for a back rub as this is the first I have ever asked. This pregnancy has been smooth sailing to say the least. I feel if I'm just now asking for foot and back rubs in the 3rd trimester, ain't no thing but a chicken wing.
Belly button: Half and half let's say.
Looking forward to: the fact that we have nothing planned this weekend!! Our only weekend until mid-June that's empty, and you can bet I am going to soak up the sun, and finally catch up on some reading!

You are looking so cute!! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteYay for weekends with no plans! Girl! You're looking so adorable!!! I can't imagine how hard that is to remember taking a photo each week. Id imagine when it's my turn I'll always forget, lol!
ReplyDeleteI hope you can get some sleep soon- I'm a terrible sleeper in general and I'm sure its tough to get comfy and stay comfy with that cute belly in the way ;) I can't wait to hear what names you decide on!!! :)
ReplyDelete