Image Map

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Week 29 Bumpdate




How far along: 29 Weeks

Baby size: Baby Bean is about 15 inches long and 2.5 pounds! 

Weight gain: 12 pounds, eek! It worries me a bit, but I also know I am all baby, and I haven't been indulging. I've actually been eating ten times more healthy then I normally would. 

Stretch marks:  None! 

Sleep: AMAZING. I finally splurged on a bumpnest pillow, and have now had 6 days of the most wonderful sleep I can dream of. Minus the whole, ya know, bathroom breaks every few hours...

Gender: baby girl :)

Movement: Non-stop, and I love every second of it. I totally love trying to figure out if it's a leg, foot, arm, hand, butt, etc I'm pushing back against! 

Food cravings: Nectarines, and soft pretzels. 

What I miss: Shopping without needing to stop for a bathroom break once or twice. It makes the trip so much longer! 

Symptoms: Definitely starting to get some leg swelling, especially those sexy cankles after walking around all day. 

Belly button: It still can't make up it's mind... 

Looking forward to: Memorial Day weekend and getting the nursery together! We plan on picking up our dresser, and ordering our glider within the next week...yay! 

2 comments:

  1. You're so stinkin' cute! Is that a Lilly/Target dress? I love it! :) Soft pretzels sounds amazing right about now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm that dress is perfect! And ah! Soft pretzels all day! ;) you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo