Image Map

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Top 5 Beauty Bargains

I have never been one to drop a hundred bucks or so on beauty products. The most I've ever splurged on to be honest is my Dior Mascara, and the MAC lipstick I used for my wedding day. I just feel I can find such great products, at half the cost, at the local drugstore.

Today I wanted to share with you what's been getting me through my beauty routine lately!



Burt's Bee's Mama Bee Belly Butter.  I have Steph to thank for this suggestion. As blogger friends have gone through pregnancies, I've made little notes of things to try, and boy, am I glad about this one! I have yet to see a stretch mark (fingers crossed,) and my bump feels hydrated and not dry. I'm seriously obsessed with this product and just bought my second jar yesterday!

Surface Bassu Hydrating Oil . This is one of those products I just can't give up. I've been using this for about 7 years now, my previous hairstylist got me hooked on it when we were bleaching my hair every other month. With this whole baby thing, my hair has gotten a lot thicker, which also means..frizzy. This oil completely calms it down and makes it feel like silk! I love the results of it, husband loves the smell of it, I call that a win!

CoverGirl Bombshell Volume Mascara. Since we've moved, the only way I have to buy my Dior mascara is online. But, I'm the worst at remembering to order it until it's too late. Enter this little beauty I found last minute at Walgreens. Holy smokes. I am obsessed with this and it may just replace my first love, Dior. The best part? I don't feel like I need to put on a million layers, just to make my eyes pop. Two coats of tube 2 and I feel like a Supermodel!

e.l.f tinted lip balm.  I'm not a lip balm person besides for the occasional burt's bee's in the winter to keep my lips from getting chapped. But when it comes to color on my lips, no thank you. I hate lipstick, husband hates lipstick, so I avoid it all together. Then I found this little guy and wow! I completely forget I'm wearing it, and husband likes that it doesn't seem to end up on him! Bonus, e.l.f products never break the bank!

Maybelline New York Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer  On days where makeup is not a priority, this has become a lifesaver. It not only makes my skin feel baby smooth (hence the name,) but it gives me the perfect glow to feel confident for the day.

What are your favorite bargain beauty buys?

2 comments:

  1. So I want all of these now-- well except the belly butter haha ;) I am a big fan of elf products bc they are SO affordable and I'm always happy with them! I use their eyeliner a lot and now I'm wanting some tinted lip balm. I don't do lipstick either so this might be nice! Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elf is always a win in my book -- but I'm most interested in trying the Maybelline New York eraser primer.... yes!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo