Happy ever after after all this time.
Oh there's gonna be some ups and downs,
but with you to wrap my arms around, I'm fine.
You know you keep on bringing out the best of me.
And I need you now even more then the air I breathe.
You make me laugh when I wanna cry.
This will last forever I just know.
So baby hold on tight. Don't let go
Hold on the love we're making,
cause baby when the ground starts shaking
You gotta know, when you got a good thing.
Happy 2 years, E.R. You are, by far, the best thing to ever come into my life. I am so excited to continue this journey with you and can't wait to see what year 2 will bring for us. You are my everything. I love you to the moon and back.





You two are SO ADORABLE! Happy anniversary to you lovebirds!!!! :)
ReplyDelete