Image Map

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

30 before 30

Tomorrow I turn 29. And to be honest, that completely scares me. It's a not so subtle reminder that 30 is right around the corner, and there is plenty I haven't accomplished.

What better way to accomplish it, then 30 things to do before 30... in a year. Yup! A year! Yikes! It's a bit intimidating, but to be honest I'm cheating a little bit. There are some things we already have planned, that will be a first for me, and others that I'm hoping will be spontaneous or that I can work toward.

So, here's to 29.


1. Remodel our master bathroom

2. Landscape the front yard

3. Have a garage sale

4. Pay off my current car... and stop putting more money into it!

5. Buy a new car, preferably an SUV.

6. Pay off my credit card

7.  Read 50 books, yup, 50.

8.  Attend a regular season Packer game

9. Get college girl wasted at a Badger game

10. Get back to my "pre-meeting husband" weight

11. Attend a garth brooks and/or darius rucker concert

12. Get my teaching license(!)

13. Have a successful pregnancy

14. Keep the same hair color for a full year

15. Purge through all my clothes and come to the reality that some will never fit again

16. Get completely caught up on scrapbooking - 2011, 2012, Our wedding, Our first year together, 2013, 2014.

17. Take a mini-vacation somewhere with husband

18. Experience Chik-fil-a.

19. See 5 movies in the theatre

20. Go on a Blate.

21. Send snail mail once a month

22. Completely organize my classroom

23. Re-kindle at least one old friendship

24. Spend more money on resources for my classroom, and less on new clothes.

25. Visit E in every city he will be working in over the next year.

26. Organize the following; Walk in closet, and holiday bins in the basement.

27. Invest in a pair of comfortable "old person" shoes that I will be able to wear every day at work.

28. Go see some part of Brett Favre's retirement in Green Bay.

29. Mix up our date nights instead of the same old normal routine. Even if it's just a new restaurant!

30. Take more pictures/videos this year. 

1 comment:

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo