Image Map

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I've missed you so.

Tis true friends. I've missed you all, a ton! And now I'm back, with so much to say I don't even know where to start.

Let's start with the obvious -- work. My brain is maxed out. Some days I am overwhelmed, other days there aren't enough minutes to work with. I'm learning the virtue of patience, as well as being "flexible." That doesn't come the easiest to me! Add in the false idea I had in my brain when I use to do daycare that I'd totally be done at 3:30... pft! Most days I don't leave til 5. Silly girl, I was way too naive. But you know what?
I'm enjoying every single second. And I wouldn't trade my kiddos for the world.

Our August was packed. September is more of the same but I've been horrible at remembering my camera!


Some of our closest friends got married, & the wedding was just beautiful. So simple, and yet so poignant.



Surprised Mr with Packers/Seahawks pre-season tickets. Row 5, end zone, best wife ever? Oh yes. He got to see his beloved Packers (ok, mine too), but my treat was seeing my main man Russell Wilson again.
 


Udub ALUM!



And in case you aren't following me on Insta...!



1. Badger games, obvi.
2. A broken washer... can we get a house yet puhleze?
3. The daily teacher haul. Lunch, purse, and 2 teacher bags.


OH. And we may have finally gotten those anniversary pictures!!! More later this week, but for now? BLOWN AWAY.


3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! So glad to hear you're loving your job!! YAY! And omg, that anniversary pic is AMAZING- cannot wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What...a post - say it isn't so!!! Missed you soooo much!!! Can't wait to see more anniversary pics - I was dying over that one on IG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, glad you're back! Loved this, woman! =D

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo