Image Map

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Stubborn things.

We all have our "things" that have to be the exact way we need them to be, or it's not "right." Doesn't matter if someone else has their way, you find it gross or wrong. Because duh, you grew up doing things the right way.

Here are some things I find I don't budge from, ever;

  • Grilled cheese on white bread. Preferably wonder bread. I don't care if it's bad for you. Taste best this way in my opinion. 
  • Toilet paper roll goes OVER, not under. Weirdos. 
  • Chocolate cake only tastes best with milk. And on this subject, I hate all chocolate cake but my Grandma's. Everything else seriously grosses me out. 
  • Bath towels have to be folded in thirds. That's the only way they properly fit, isn't it? 
  • Kraft Mac and Cheese. Nothing else. Velveeta? Grosser then gross!
  • Hot Dogs anywhere other then a sporting event are down right disgusting. 
  • Tabloids can only be read on real paper, not a nook 
  • Making the bed on my side first
  • Shower routine - shampoo, rinse, conditioner, body wash, shave, rinse. If anything messes me up, I get serious anxiety that I forgot a step and start all over. OCD much? 
  • Painting my nails, left hand pinkie, ring, middle, index. Right hand, pinkie, ring, middle, index, thumb. Left thumb. Again, feel all kinds of outta sorts! 
What is something that you're stubborn about doing things a certain way? 

2 comments:

  1. Ha, love this!!! I am soo with you on shower routine...if I go out of order I forget what I have done. LOL!! I agree on the hot dogs except for at Sam's Club OMG they are DELISH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you on bathroom towels going in thirds. Can't stand it when they're not perfectly folded!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo