Image Map

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Classroom REVEAL!

Some of you have been waiting awhile to see this, and I can't blame you! I've been so anxious about it myself. It was seriously a long, long process. Between cleaning, having to go through things that were left, and figuring out just what the heck I wanted to do (not to mention moving soooo much furniture!), it was all worth it in the end. So here ya go folks. The before, and after.

BEFORE:  ps, please excuse the pictures. It was a quick trip the first time.






And the AFTER. I have gotten so many compliments how "open" it is compared to the previous year. I personally am not a "clutter" fan and I don't feel like the kids are on top of each other, or me. BONUS!











2 comments:

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo