Image Map

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Week 35 Bumpdate

Forgive the shoddy picture for this week. Husband has been out of town for work lately and we're having a hard time getting the pictures in. This was a last minute, "oh crap we need one." 






How far along: Technically 35 weeks, 6 days. 36 tomorrow....eeek!!  

Baby size: Baby Girl is the size of a coconut this week! Measurements are about the same as last week. 

Weight gain: I finally gained weight, woohoo! Again, the only time I'll ever be excited about that :) We gained a pound and a half at my last appointment.  That makes our grand total 13.5. 


Stretch marks: Slathering on that Mama's Bee's like no other. Though now that it's hot, I really have to get on myself to do so as I don't like the feel of lotion on me at all. 

Sleep: What's that? Haha. Not happening! Between my arms and having to wake up to pee constantly, I'm lucky if I'm getting 4-5 hours. Saturday was the worst as I didn't fall asleep until 5 am. 

Gender: Sugar and spice and everything nice :) 

Obsessing: over her movements. She has been a huge wiggle worm this last week, the most I've ever experienced. It also made me realize I'm really going to miss that. 

Over: the numbness in my arms and hands. 

Movement: Like crazy! 

Food cravings: Just snacky type things. I have zero desire for a sit down meal, so anything I can grab and go, or sit on the couch and eat quick is best. 

What I miss: Just having the energy to run multiple errands. I tried to run to a few places this weekend with my Mom and I lasted 2 stores before I needed to be done.

Symptoms: I have to say I've been really blessed with an easy pregnancy, so if I have to suffer a few more weeks, I'll take it.  

- Heartburn has been intense. Also why I'm not into eating a full meal. And if I eat past 7 pm, then I'm screwed. Zantac has definitely helped a girl out.
- Pregnancy induced Carpel Tunnel. Holy cow, did this came out of left field. My forearms hurt constantly, my fingers feel like they are permanently asleep and bending them hurts like no other. They gave me splints to wear at my last appointment, but they aren't helping. Lots of ice, and lots of pillows to prop them above my heart at night are all that's getting me through the night. It also means sleeping sitting up which is a serious buzzkill.
- Acne. It is out of control... I feel like I'm back in middle school to be honest. 
- Braxton Hicks. Yup. I started to feel a few over Memorial Day weekend, but this week they've become much more intense and have stopped me in my tracks. 

Belly button: It's no longer a full innnie, but it's not a sticking out outtie either... if that makes ANY sense.


Looking Forward to:  seeing Family over the 4th.  At our last appointment we learned baby girl is in the proper position and basically ready to go! That means this weekend is kind of our "last shebang" with our family and friends before she makes her appearance! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo