How far along: 36 weeks
Baby size: Baby Girl is a honeydew melon this week. 17ish inches and 4 pounds.
Weight gain: 18 pounds... !!
Stretch marks: Nothing as of yet.
Sleep: Not happening. It takes about 15 minutes to even get ready for bed between all my pillows and ice packs and the numerous times I have to go to the bathroom...
Gender: Little sweet girl.
Obsessing: over my nails. I realllly had to stretch with this one. Week 36 was hard, but my nails have never been stronger or longer in my life. So, yay nails?
Over: eating. Food flat out disgusts me again.
Movement: She has made her presence known in my crotch to put it lightly.
Food cravings: Popsicle. Orange or Cherry please.
What I miss: I did miss a good drink during the 4th of July.
Symptoms: Still dealing with the carpal tunnel. Ouch. Also, when we went in for our 36 week appt, my blood pressure was through the roof. As in, 156/150, and the lowest they could get it was 148/120. I had to go through a ton of blood work and check in daily to see how swollen I still was (you can see my cankles in the above picture). I also gained 5 pounds in 8 days, which was strange and contributed to all water weight. I was told to "take it easy" til Friday, and that I did with E's serious insisting. When I went in for a wellness check Friday, my blood pressure was back to normal, 118/80 which is still a bit high for me, but the doctor's were much more comfortable with. I have another appointment today, so fingers crossed it's still normal and we don't have to head back for more tests!
Belly button: It's 80% an outtie.
Looking forward to: her arrival!! We are so, so ready to meet you baby girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo