Image Map

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

M's Nursery Reveal

Our Nursery planning really began when we bought our house. There were 2 guest rooms, and one was quite smaller then the other. When we toured our house, we initially talked about the idea of it being an office for E. After we moved in however and we were completely on the "let's start a family" bus, we knew it had to become the nursery.

The room was a pale yellow, and we decided that just wasn't going to happen. I personally am not a yellow fan, and we knew we would eventually want to find out the gender of the baby. Instead, we chose to go for another neutral color, grey, and when we found out the sex we'd go from there.

When we found out it was a girl, all I could see in my mind was pink. Everything pink. However, we did not want to paint again, and being 20some weeks preggo, I wanted to help in some way. So, mask and all, we decided to take the doors off the closet and make that the accent color. We found the bedding we liked, and just continued on the pink path, no rhyme or reason. Any shade of pink, I wanted it in the nursery. And we just love how it turned out!







1 comment:

  1. How can you NOT see pink when you hear "it's a girl!" ?! ;) I love it- it's cute and girly and perfect. Those polka dotted bins in the closet are SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo