Yes. I know. I'm only a month and a half late to the party. In my defense, we've only had these suckers about a month and I'm still trying to figure out which ones to frame, which ones to canvas, and which ones I need to make a collage of to display in my classroom, naturally.
Our photographer, an old High School friend, was great. Woodville Dream Photography. Her specialty is natural lighting and I definitely think she did a great job. My dress I found at Target and was just obsessed with. It just screamed "romance" to me and I think it came across beautiful in the pictures.
Okay, here you go!








these are adorable sweetie! I love them! I especially love the one where he is dipping you and you are laughing. So sweet :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics... and your dress is perfect!!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are adorable! I never thought to do a 1 year photo shoot...now I wish I had! I already told my husband that I want to use our wedding photog again for a maternity & newborn shoot someday, and he was like "why do we need a photographer?" Boys. Haha.
ReplyDeleteahh I love, love, love these photos! you guys are so cute together! "forever to go". love it!
ReplyDeleteWhy are you two SO freaking cute?!? I LOVE THESE! (Sorry I'm sooo behind)
ReplyDeleteThese are so good!!! I love them all! You two are adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so behind but you two are ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete